THE PROJECTCB006.1.31.070 “Innovative cooperation initiatives in cross-border region” is financed by European Union through INTERREG-IPA CBC CCI Number 2014TC16I5CB006
Team:Prof. Dr.Sc. Rossitsa Chobanova – Leading partner project manager
Chief. Assist. Prof., Ph.D. Daniela Georgieva – Аssistant
Magister Rositsa Deyanova – Accountant
Team:Acad. Ljupco Kocarev – Project partner manager
Master Victor Stojkoski – Аssistant
Master Anna Sokolovska – Coordinator
MAIN GOAL OF THE PROJECT:Improving the competitiveness of regional business in the Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil regions in Bulgaria and in the South-eastern, East and North-eastern regions of Macedonia through joint innovative cooperation initiatives.
RESULTS:• Joint Bulgarian-Macedonian virtual office for consulting forestry and forest-based industries – VOFIS;
• Joint Bulgarian-Macedonian Virtual Educational Platform with open access – VEP.
- Forestry Sector in Bulgaria and Macedonia
- Forestry Sector in Bulgaria and Macedonia (in Bulgarian)
- Innovation in the Forestry Sector (in Macedonian)
- User Manual for Virtual Educational Platform
- User Manual for Virtual Office
IMPLEMENTATION:Training activities of people working in the sector and all stakeholders, interested in the development of logging and forestry-based industries, how to use the office and the e-learning platform, and how to improve the competitiveness of the sector and the region. Providing methodical guides on how to work with the office and the e-learning platform.
- Papers of regional and international conferences, presenting the project’s results:
- Chobanova, R., Popova, R., Improving Forestry Sector Management in the Region of Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil in Bulgaria, More Wood, Better Management, Increasing Effectiveness: Starting Points and Perspective, Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague, 2017, ISBN 978-80-213-2761-0, р.122-127
- Chobanova, R., Georgieva, D., Women in Forestry Sector in Bulgaria, More Wood, Better Management, Increasing Effectiveness: Starting Points and Perspective, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, 2017, ISBN 978-80-213-2761-0, р.114-121
- Chobanova, R., D., Georgieva, Women in Forestry Sector in Bulgaria, No 1-2 (2017): Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education, p.101-113, ISSN 1821-1283 (print) - UDC 005.64:37:316.344.5; ISSN 2406-0674 (online) - Cobiss.SR-ID 157987852
DATA BASEA final report
Last modified: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 2:13 PM