TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RULES FOR USING VIRTUAL EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM (VEP)
- The information is intended for the forest sector enterprises of the Bulgarian-Macedonian border region, but it is free for all those who are interested in improving their competitiveness.
- VEP may be used by lecturers, students and school students to prepare for practical classes. Lecturers can register and answer questions. During the first three years, this activity is not paid.
- Access to the platform is free after registration with a username and a valid e-mail address.
- The information to be published is official unless otherwise stated, eg. Expert opinion.
- The information on this site is provided for free use under the contract with INTERREG – IPA.
- The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of Bulgarian Academy of sciences and Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union or the Managing Authority of the Programme.
- The information is initiated to be placed from the registered in the site persons and organizations in QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS heading.
- The answer is given by the Methodical council of experts - members of the project team, as well as other experts from the institute a BAS, MANU, LTU, etc.
- The information that is published is checked by the Methodical council. It also approves proposals for experts or sends invitations to experts.
Each User, registering or using the services provided by Virtual Learning Platform, is obliged to comply and strictly abide by the following GENERAL CONDITIONS.
Platform Moodle has released the updated Privacy Notice and Data Processing agreement (collectively known as “Terms”) for sites registered with Moodle.net. The updated Terms that automatically come into effect for all existing users and websites on the 25th of May 2018 are here.